The concept of corporate social responsibility
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
One of the three foundations of the idea of sustainable farming is the corporate social responsibility. It assumes the development of a farm while obtaining social acceptance for its business. We are talking here about gaining trust among employees, customers and business partners, and creating a positive image in the eyes of the local community.
Obtaining social acceptance for company's business depends to a large extent on the commitment of the company in local affairs. It is not only the positive image of the company that will create its positive relations with the society, but most of all mutual interactions.
The very idea of corporate social responsibility of the business is based, inter alia, on the following guarantees:
- ensuring the development of the local community in terms of profit and culture
- creating new jobs
- geting involved into various projects of social nature
- doing business in a conflict-free way in the local community
OUR ACTIVITIES FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE LOCAL COMMUNITY
We are the farm that employs yearly part time workers apart from the full time workers. Most of them are residents of neighboring villages who can count on getting employed every year at the same time. Creating new jobs is not only the form of our activities for the benefit of the local community. We strive to support local schools and institutions acting in the fields of culture, society or sport. This is not only a financial support.
- sponsorship of local social events
- sponsoring construction of local roads
- sponsoring construction of a bridge in Damnica
- initiatives for local schools.
- providing local residents with drinking water
- sponsoring local football team
- providing potatoes for local social institutions.